welcome to a miscellany of things i've made for my own benefit, things i've found cool, and anything else i feel like putting up here. /!\ warning: most showcase pages have large images, be wary if using data or a metered network /!\
new here? check the stuff i think is least crap:
i'm not great at words, but if you really must have some check my about page, or visit the very work in progress neocity. - /!\ JS warning
i'm very good at not finishing things, so expect this site to be a continual work in progress…
if this site has accessibility issues, please let me know: i'm not so good at that sort of thing, so would like to be told if/how to improve.
(text will look blurry in webkit browsers, due to the fact that they use subpixel antialiasing by default. i'm afraid there's nothing i can do to fix this, as far as i know. vive la fox)
- Webrings thanks to a page on neocities i've recently learnt of the the existence of webrings, and thought them such a good idea that i promptly applied to two of them: as such, i'm grateful to join the fold of yesterweb, and geekring.
- Finished here we go, i now consider this site to be finished. i know that the formatting is iffy on mobile, but i think it's alright; especially as i don't really care about phones. i'll continue to change it, because i never can settle with something i've made, but it's not on my mind anymore. also posts on here won't be very frequent as this sort of site favours longform blogging and i'm not very good with words; so it'll mostly be a static repository of the shit i've made. microblog style posts will probably be on tumblr, despite it's inscrutable interface.
- Gruvbox Subreddit I've started a gruvbox related subreddit, come and share any gruvbox themes for programmes/apps you've made/found
- Linux music player If anyone does know a music player for linux that's anywhere near as good as musicbee, please do tell me.
- Coming back I've decided to get this site back up and running again, and use it as a link to all the stuff I've made and put online somewhere, so look forward to that in the future…