d'you know what, the vita is vastly underrated, and is possibly the best console of all time. fight me.
VPad Tester & Configurator
Download [coming soon] ¦ Github
PSVita hardware tester, with support for configuring Rinnegatamante's AnalogsEnhancer plugin.
made with Lua Player Plus Vita.
- highlight currently pressed buttons
- visual feedback & absolute numbers of analogue stick input
- visual feedback of touchscreen/touchpad, including multitouch
- max range of analogue stick input (useful for adjusting deadzones)
- reading (and eventually writing) the config file for AnalogsEnhancer
- stereo audio tester
comes in both safe and unsafe versions. the unsafe version is required to modify Yoti's ur0: mod of AnalogsEnhancer; and possibly other features in future
this app is an extended version of a utility created by Smoke5, and initially converted to Lua by Keinta15; but almost none of that code still exists, so i thought it should be in its own repo